SEIMI is a company part of the Alliance Marine Group.
Director: Mr Philippe GERARD.
Website creation: Arinfo / Webkitchen.fr
Design creation: Graphing
Website hosting: Arinfo
Siret number: 377 604 905 00028
75 Rue Amiral TROUDE- 29200 BREST
For any complaint please make your requests exclusively by post:
- No personal information is collected without you knowing.
- No personal information is giving to third parties.
- No personal information is used for unspecified purposes.
Copying the texts of this website on a paper support is possible for a personal use or for an educational purpose under certain conditions: free of diffusion; respect of the integrity of the reproduced document: no modification or changes of any kind; clear and visible quotation from the source of information on the following form, for example: “This document comes from the site: http://www.seimi.com”.
According to the law N°2004-801 of August 6th 2004, on individuals’ protection and the use of their personal data, modifying the law N°78-17 of January 6th 1978 relative to computer science, files and liberties, you have the right of opposition (art.26 of the law), of access (art.34 to 38 of the law), and rectification (art.34 of the law “Informatique and Freedom” of January 6th 1978), on all the data concerning you. Please send a request at email@example.com if you need to update, rectify, clarify or delete your information that is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated or whose collection or use, communication or conservation is prohibited. For more information on your rights, please visit the CNIL website.
This entire website is covered by the French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All rights of reproduction are reserved, including iconographic and photographic representations.
Seimi, French leader of professional marine equipment attaches great importance to its long-lasting relationship with its customers, this relationship is based on trust and transparency. We are committed to be completely clear with all our new visitors and existent customers.
What information do we collect with your prior consent?
- Company Name
- Email address
- Cell phone number
- Landline number
- Delivery address
- Billing address
- Payment information
- Order history
- IP address
- Any special request that you could send us
How do we use your professional and personal information?
- Regarding the management of our customers/ prospects to occasionally send you information about our products, our business operations and our new brands.
- To measure your interest in our different ways of communication and to protect your account.
According to the new law on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into force on May 25th 2018, we inform you that you have new rights:
- The data portability right: you have the right to recover all the data concerning you, and to reuse them as you wish.
- The right of the treatment limitation: you have the right to require the limitation of the treatment of the data, you can ask us to store your data without us being able to use or exploit them, this right cannot assert itself if the process is illegal and/ or the information collected is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure: you have the possibility to obtain the erasure of all data concerning you.
Your existing rights are still relevant:
- The right of information: you have the right to be kept informed as soon as your data is collected, even if they have been obtained by a third person.
- The right of access: you have the right to obtain a copy of your data and the state of your data whether or not they are processed.
- The right of rectification: you have the right to complete or correct your data.
- The right of opposition: you have the right to say no to the use of your personal data any time/ or to say no for a marketing use.
- The right of knowing if your personal data has been violated: this right obliges the person in charge of collecting the personal data to warn the concerned person that his data have been violated.
We store your personal data as long as necessary, as long as you keep your account at the Seimi, for professional and/ or personal data, if its related to product purchases, we keep them longer in order to comply with legal obligations such as tax regulations, warranty and sale.
You can access to your personal and professional data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: Seimi Marine Equipment 75 rue Amiral Troude 29218 Brest. You can contact us to claim your rights or for any other questions.
This website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses “cookies”: text files that are stored on your computer, which makes the analysis of your use of the website possible. The information about your use of this website, collected by the cookie (including your IP address), is transmitted to a Google server in the United States, which stores it. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the internet. Google will also transfer this information to third parties, to the extent that it is lawful and to the extent that such third parties process such data on behalf of Google. Google will never link your IP address to other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by modifying your browser software. However, we must point out that in such a case, all the functions of this website will not be usable. By using this site, you represent your willingness to process data obtained by Google on the manner and for the purposes described above.
If you wish to oppose the registration of cookies on your browser we invite you to visit the CNIL website by clicking on this link.