Seimi, French leader of professional marine equipment attaches great importance to its long-lasting relationship with its customers, this relationship is based on trust and transparency. We are committed to be completely transparent with all our new visitors and existent customers.
Who collects your Data?
Your Data are collected by SEIMI, which acts as the data controller:
- Siret number : 377 604 905 00028
- 75 Rue Amiral TROUDE- 29200 BREST
Who is the Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed by SEIMI?
Brice DURANTEAU (Webmaster of SEIMI) email@example.com
What types of Data are collected by SEIMI?
SEIMI collects and processes your name, first name, postal address, email address, telephone number, department and/or title, if applicable, company, function, data collected thanks to cookies (IP addresses, navigation data, etc.).
For what purposes is your Data processed?
Your Personal Data is processed for one of the following purposes:
- To facilitate communication about our products and services and to personalize our offers
- To manage your orders
- To communicate about new products and promotions;
- To send you newsletters
- To understand your needs and to carry out statistics on the performance of our website
- To inform you about improvements to our products or services and about marketing operations
- In the event of a recruitment operation on our website, to process your applications
- To manage and protect your account.
What are the legal bases justifying the processing of your Data?
Your personal data will only be processed by SEIMI in the following cases, as provided for by the regulations in force:
- In case of your consent.
Through your use of the various contact forms available on the website, you voluntarily disclose some of your Personal Data to SEIMI for the purpose of handling your file.
If you don’t wish to provide the information required for the use of these contact forms, you will not be able to send a message to SEIMI directly from the website.
The following Data are collected with your prior consent:
- Company Name
- Email address
- Cell phone number
- Landline number
- Delivery address
- Billing address
- Payment information
- Order history
- IP address
- Any special request that you could send us
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of these Data at any time.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your Data?
According to the new law on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into application on May 25th 2018, we inform you that you have new rights:
- The data portability right: you have the right to recover all the data concerning you, and to reuse them as you wish.
- The right of the treatment limitation: you have the right to require the limitation of the treatment of the data, you can ask us to store your data without us being able to use or exploit them, this right cannot assert itself if the process is illegal and/ or the information collected is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure: you have the possibility to obtain the erasure of all data about you.
- The right of information: you have the right to be kept informed as soon as your data is collected, even if they have been obtained by a third person.
- The right of access: you have the right to obtain a copy of your data and the state of your data whether or not they are processed.
- The right of rectification: you have the right to complete or correct your data.
- The right of opposition: you have the right to refuse the use of your personal data any time/ or for a marketing use.
- The right of knowing if your personal data has been violated: this right obliges the person in charge of collecting the personal data to warn the concerned person that his data have been violated.
Your existing rights are still relevant:
These requests must be exercised by written request, and by proving your identity to SEIMI by contacting us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: Seimi Équipements Marine 75 rue Amiral Troude 29218 Brest. You can contact us to claim your rights or for any other questions.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response from us within the regulatory timeframe, you may file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris - Cedex 07).
Do we disclose data to third parties?
Our group companies and service providers with whom we work to manage our business operations process your personal data only to the extent necessary to perform the tasks entrusted to them. We strictly require our service providers to process your data only for the purposes intended. We also require them to always act in accordance with applicable data protection laws and to pay particular attention to the confidentiality and security of such data.
We may also disclose your data if we believe it’s necessary to do so to comply with the law, to protect our rights or in the event that all or part of our business or assets are transferred to another company. Finally, non-identifiable information about visitors to our website may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
Is your data transferred outside the European Union?
Your personal data is stored on our servers and those of our service providers within the European Union.
How long do we store your Data?
We store your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected. We may retain business and/or personal data relating to product purchases for a longer period of time to take account of:
- Legal obligations such as tax, warranty and sales regulations
- Limitation periods under applicable law
- Potential disputes
- Guidelines established by the relevant data protection authorities, including the National Commission on Informatics and Freedoms
No collection of data relating to minors
The website and the services offered by SEIMI aren’t intended for minors. Consequently, we don’t collect any information on minors, and you guarantee that you have reached the age of majority.
Security of your data
We are committed to ensuring the security of the personal data provided to us and have put in place appropriate information systems security policies and technical measures to protect the personal data under our control from unauthorized access, alteration, use, disclosure or unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
TAll our partners, employees and data processors who have access to your personal data are required to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.