UC130/1-SVS high performance front mount cylinder
- Dangerous material : non
- Weight :
- Catalog page : 32
- Stroke : 185 mm
- Model : UC130-SVS/1 - Front mount cylinder, starboard version
- Thrust : 492 kg
- Volume : 130 cm³
UC130-SVS – Balanced: the number of wheel turns lock-to-lock is equal port to starboard or vice-versa
- Fittings for high pressure flex hose: 3/8""
- Internal diameter: 36 mm (1.42"")
- Side fittings for easy installation
- High resistance stainless steel connection bolt (ULTRABOLT)
- Replaceable cylinder end caps
- SilverSteer™ UC130-SVS cylinder is recommended for high horsepower applications, bass boats and tournament fishing boats.
- This cylinder is built with heavy duty stainless steel cylinder rod, seals and link assemblies, is simple to install and fits almost every 2 and 4 stroke outboard engine in the market. See the application guide to choose the appropriate cylinder (UC130-SVS/1, UC130- SVS/2 or UC130-SVS/3) for your application.
- In the applications with dual UC130-SVS cylinder it is necessary to order a standard UC130-SVS cylinder (link arm attached to the starboard side of the cylinder) and a port UC130P-SVS cylinder (link arm attached to the port side of the cylinder). A95 tie bar is required for use on dual engine/dual cylinder applications.
APPLICATION: UC130-SVS front mount cylinder is not recommended for use in installations where the boat speed exceeds 69 mph (60 knots); (75 mph (65 knots) in dual engine, dual cylinder and counter rotating engines application).
Not intended for use in racing applications.